Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Infertility

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease:

Male infertility

Infertility Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Infertility Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions. Getting pregnant.

Male infertility

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:18 pm

My husband has undergone 12 months of testing for infertility and his diagnosis is "unexlained Infertility" I dont' think I've ever felt more depressed in my entire life! I have my good freind that I see every day and my sister pregant right now and they always want to talk about and I just can't bare even talking about it or even seeing a baby. We have been denied the most basic of human abilities and that's hard to deal with. I see ! And here we finally decide we're ready and our dream was shot down in flames. How do peoplle deal with infertility like this. I just need some support. I have no one to talk to about this really. I don't want my husband feeling like he let me down because it's not like he can control this but I do need to talk about it sometimes. Friends and family who know about our situation just offer us false hope and options we're not interested in like adoption and donors. Such a hopeless feeling right now...

Re: Male infertility

Unread postby manipal » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:28 pm

In this era infertility in men has became very common so there is no point in worrying. these are so many solutions for infertility you can even go for IVF, IUI. why don't you consult a doctor? Feel free to discuss your problems, it will really help you.

Unread postby mack551 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Dont worry about infertility....its very common in men these days. just visit a doctor and talk to him he will definetly solve this problem..

Unread postby ravinder » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:57 pm

Modern science has treatment and answer for unexplained infertility and this is very much true. Nowadays, you may find many options to curb this problem. Do follow these things:

1). Don't take too much stress.
2). Take proper diet.
3). Exercise daily.
4). Do not smoke, drink and take any drugs.
5). Don't worry be happy.
6). Consult IVF, Infertility, Male problems doctors. They will definitely help you.
I have heard of FIRSTSTEPIVF clinic. Their doctors are awesome and result-oriented.

Return to Infertility