Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Lifestyle Alternative Medicine

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Natural cure for sleep apnea ?

Alternative Medicine Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Alternative Medicine Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Natural cure for sleep apnea ?

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Hi there,

I think my wife has sleep apnea, as she has some of the symptoms (at least I think they're symptoms - I read them on Wikipedia).

Does anyone know if there is a "natural" cure for sleep apnea, or any kind of natural treatment that reduces its severity?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Mark MacDonald

HealthForum

Re: Natural cure for sleep apnea ?

Unread postby maciwatt » Thu May 26, 2011 6:17 am

Sleep apnea occurs when the throat closes up during sleep. There are several home remedies for sleep apnea such as losing weight, not smoking, not drinking alcohol near bedtime and controlling allergies. A doctor should be consulted.

maciwatt

Unread postby panjabifolk » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:48 am

It is caused by the relaxation of soft tissue in the back of the throat that obstructs the airway passage,the treatment should be chosen on the basis of the type of apnea, how severe it is, and your overall health.

panjabifolk

Unread postby arlenelema » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:15 am

Natural cure for sleep apnea is

1.Avoid sleeping pills.
2.Eat healthy foods.
3.Do exercise every day.

arlenelema

Unread postby forumhealth » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:15 pm

I had an sleep apnoe (apnea) and almost every night, after that i was at alternative doctor who found some parasites, viruses etc in my body (Salvia electro akupunkture) then i got antiparasite medications, herbal drops called Joalis + i had 2 Liver detoxications. Now im free of sleep apnea. We also tried frequency healing by Zapper.

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby alunwaugh » Tue May 08, 2012 6:23 am

Surgery is an agonizing and complex process that includes enhancing the throat by culling out smooth cells preventing the circulation of air or by enhancing the components in the jaw that are preventing the statement of air. The achievements of the medical procedures really rely on the degree of impediment that one has to deal with.

alunwaugh

Unread postby johnclark » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Smoking and overweight are most important causes of sleep apnea so sleep apnea can be completely corrected by losing excess weight and quieting smoking habits as it is believed to contribute to sleep apnea by increasing inflammation and fluid retention in your throat and upper airway

johnclark

Return to Alternative Medicine