Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Fertility

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Not able to get pregnant in 4 yrs!

Fertility Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Fertility Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Not able to get pregnant in 4 yrs!

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:13 pm

i am 28 yrs old i have 2 boys 8 and 5 however i have not been able to get pregnant in 4 yrs. i have been with my boyfriend for 2 yrs he has kids as well.however we have not been able to conceive.i have a past of uti i use to get them frequently but have not had one in a while.my periods were regular up in till last month when i did not get my period for the whole month so i basically skiped a period i thought i was pregnant so i took test but they came back negitive

HealthForum

Re: Not able to get pregnant in 4 yrs!

Unread postby manipal » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Why don't you and your partner go for medical check up? May be he can't conceive or may be you. Then also so no need to worry as there are so many options to treat infertility. You can go for IVF,IUI etc.

manipal

Unread postby mack551 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:05 pm

consult a doctor he will give some medicines to bump your sexual ability

mack551

Unread postby austen » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:12 pm

You need to check out with ovary test for its fertility as well as if your friend permits for sperm test. Then you could able to rule out exact issue of not getting conseive

austen

Unread postby JamesJason » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:37 am

Your Partner should own Treatment any consultant said joey atlas Doctors Tell This Way joeyatlascamreview.com/

JamesJason

Return to Fertility