Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Pregnancy Forum Fitness, Health and Nutrition

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

weight loss 20lbs in last 4mnths

Fitness, Health and Nutrition Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Pregnancy Fitness, Health and Nutrition Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

weight loss 20lbs in last 4mnths

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:33 pm

i have lost about 20lbs in last 4mnths--i went to dr about 5wks ago and he put me on wellbrutin for anxiety--he said pills are not making me loose weight as i am same weight as i went in at--but can the wellbrutrin be stopping me from gaining weight--i dont seem to gain and am even drinking like 4 ensures plus drinks a day

HealthForum

Re: weight loss 20lbs in last 4mnths

Unread postby nicholjohns » Wed May 18, 2011 5:16 am

You have genuine problem,you are taking banana with milk its useful the weight gain.you are also use dairy product and seeds for weight gain.drink vegetable juice and fruit juice.

nicholjohns

Unread postby Adam Dixon » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:11 pm

If you wanted to get the high burn then you can get it with the helps of daily tips of yoga.You also gets the information about it from the internet also.

Adam Dixon

Unread postby Smith Chrali » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:55 am

Most of us want to shed body weight but many of us don't know where to start. As per my knowledge to lose weight we have to do yoga and exercise on the regular basis and eat fresh fruits and vegetables which contain low level of fat and calories .

Smith Chrali

Return to Fitness, Health and Nutrition