Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Tonsillectomy Recovery

Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Tonsillectomy Recovery

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:16 am

Hi, I am 18 years old and had a tonsillectomy last Tuesday, so it will be a week tomorrow. Honestly, I haven't had it that bad. I have been eating pretty much normal food. I even ate some rice the day of the surgery. Anyways I had a bad day yesterday, not with pain just with drainage and loss of appetite. Today was a little better but I had a little pain when swallowing and still a small appetite. My doctor called today and was surprised that I am already off pain meds and just taking tylenol pills. She thinks maybe I am ahead of schedule. The scabs have not come off and I am just afraid of what is to come as far as that and pain. If I haven't had that much pain so far will I have pain even after a week? Any experience with the scabs coming off would help, thanks!

HealthForum

Return to Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders