Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Nutrition Diet Pills

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Diet Pills safety ?

Diet Pills Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Diet Pills Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.
728x90

Diet Pills safety ?

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:17 pm

I've been working out at the gym and nothing seems to be happening. In fact i have gained more weight since I started going. I was thinking about using diet pills to help me drop a few pounds, around 30 or so, but when I look online or anywhere for that matter everything is an add. If I could get some unbiased opinions about some of these pills that would be great. Also if you could add were you can get them at a good price, and any other information that you think is relevant.

HealthForum

Re: Diet Pills safety ?

Unread postby harryswillamis » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:09 am

Always eat a healthy and a fresh diet, it is necessary for a person to have the proper and a fresh diet so that his or her health lead to have a positive effects. Most of the people take diet pill, which is not at all good for the health. There are positive effects as well as negative effects of diet pills on the health. Try to avoid these tips.

harryswillamis

Diet Pills

Unread postby Danial » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:15 am

Hi Everyone

I am danial from us and i also want to know that how people here who is trying the phentramin d diet pills and got the benefit by using it

Daniall

Danial

Unread postby Brock » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Well i guess you shouldn't go for pills,People usually gain weight when they go for training but that is because a high calorie diet.
For losing weight with gym the important thing is to eat well you need to eat healthy and clean that will work like pills i guess you shouldn't go for anything else.Just make a diet plan

Brock

Unread postby AalaMargaret » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:38 am

Yes diet pills are safe. But while going for diet pills, first of all you have to refer its ingredient’s list. Take a look on the Raspberry ketone weight loss reviews to lose some weight. Check the following link…
http://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/raspberry-ketone-reviews.htm

AalaMargaret

Unread postby hindiko » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:34 am

As fat blockers like orlistat (Xenical) remove excess fats via the intestines, they may cause uncomfortable cramping, gas and diarrhea. Because these drugs also reduce the body's absorption of essential vitamins and nutrients, people who take Xenical are advised to take a daily multivitamin supplement.
Sibutramine (Meridia) and other similar appetite suppressants stimulate the sympathetic nervous system, which can raise blood pressure and heart rate. This increases the risk of heart attack and cardiac arrest, especially among people who already suffer from high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat or heart disease. In fact, between February 1998 and March 2003, the FDA received reports of 49 deaths related to sibutramine. Other, more minor side effects include constipation, headache, dry mouth and insomnia (because the chemicals in these drugs also influence sleep patterns).

Herbal diet pills, even though they're "all natural," can have potentially dangerous side effects depending upon their ingredients. "Herbal" doesn't necessarily mean "safe." Also, because they are considered part of the food industry and are therefore regulated differently by the FDA, there is no guarantee that they can live up to their manufacturers' claims.

http://www.syogra.com

hindiko

Unread postby justinhaddin » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:27 am

Nice topic. Information provided on this tread is extremely helpful.
Thanks for sharing.

justinhaddin

Return to Diet Pills