Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mens Health Sexual Health

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

healthy sperm

Sexual Health - Men Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Sexual Health - Men Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

healthy sperm

Unread postby queens » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:29 am

I want a baby in the near future... what do you recommend for a healthy sperm? maybe some pills or a certain diet

queens

Re: healthy sperm

Unread postby forumhealth » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Hello, i think it can help you when you search Google for "sperm health products herbal". Then search for certain sperm health product testimonials and reviews.

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby healthmag » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:29 pm

The sperm is useful if you leads a normal lifestyle. Reduce the alcohol and cigarettes, Increase the self esteem and your sperm will be perfectly.

Sorry for bad english and good luck!

healthmag

Unread postby lilychen » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:46 pm

If you want to have a healthy sperm you have to start a healthy lifestyle if you are smoking you should stop since it can lower the sperm count. Start eating lots of fruits and vegetables to keep you clean inside this would help a lot on improving your sperm count you ca also ask the doctor about certain vitamins that you could drink.

lilychen

Unread postby mack551 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:52 pm

avoid alcohol and tobbaco products..eat fresh this drink milk and take some multi vitamins

mack551

Unread postby forumhealth » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:22 pm

I think to have healthy sperm, i would try to avoid milk products, avoid meat products, and overal try to minimise manufactured food and replace by more raw vegetables and fruit. maybe some nuts etc. :heart

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby bluepills123 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:33 am

if you want to have a healthy sperm you have to start dry fruit & fruits like banana, watermelon. These are very helpful for healthy sperm.

bluepills123

Return to Sexual Health