Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Breasts

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

PCOS and Breast

Breats Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Breasts Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.
 Triactol

PCOS and Breast

Unread postby Ralucan » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Hello All,

I am pretty aware about PCOS, symptoms and causes as well. But I am not sure about that "Can PCOS affect breast development." If yes than is treatment is possible after the age of 27.

Thanks,

Ralucan

Re: PCOS and Breast

Unread postby johnclark » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:19 am

I am not sure but once my wife started treatment for her PCOS, her breast size increased. She had very low estrogen and the high end of normal testosterone creating the imbalance. As soon as her testosterone was lowered and her estrogen raised, her breasts grew. She is quite pleased.

johnclark

Unread postby mack551 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:23 pm

yeah PCOS is great for breast increasing size .......... my wife also started this for to make a large size off his breast....................

mack551

Unread postby aarti1122 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:21 am

I have polycystic ovarian syndorme and have been reading that breast feeding can be challenging for PCOS women.

aarti1122

Unread postby divyalal » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:54 am

Breast tenderness usually occurs when the level of progesterone is higher than that of oestrogen, as happens in the luteal phase or last half of your cycle. Your oestrogen:progesterone ratio may be closer than in the past.
Higher levels of prostaglandins are thought to cause more cramping than in women with lower levels of prostaglandins. Otherwise it could be that you blood is thinner and you are forming less menstrual clots than in the past and this requires your uterus to contract less.

divyalal

Return to Breasts