Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Stop Smoking

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Ways to quitting smoking

Stop Smoking Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Stop Smoking Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions. How to stop smoking, smoking risks.

Re: Ways to quitting smoking

Unread postby Audrey » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:35 am

I also recommend for electronic cigarette. They have no nicotine substance in them put provide the same taste and style.

Audrey

Unread postby TodayFat » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:53 pm

I am skeptical of the electronic cigarette route, but how about hypnosis?

TodayFat

Unread postby healthmag » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Electronic Cigarette is for people who definitely want to quit smoking. It helps but not each as. I think that using electronic cigarette is a good practice, and anyone who wants to stop smoking must try. Of course there are other ways to stop this harmful defect as long as you are strong, believe in yourself and get understanding from others.

sorry for bad english and good luck with fight against cigarettes.

healthmag

Unread postby declans » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:21 pm

its very useful and informative. my suggestion to quit smoking is. when your mind tells to smoke you just concentrate on other things like listing music, playing with kids and watching tv tec...

declans

Unread postby forumaddicted » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:07 am

My friend is a chain smoker. He working as a surgeon in famous hospitals. He know all the things like how smoking affect the human body but he unable to stop it give me suggetions.

forumaddicted

Unread postby j2mmy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:58 am

Yes of course smoking is an obstacle i did not like it to much i want to ask you can i use Electronic cigarette to quite my habit of smoking.

j2mmy

Unread postby forumhealth » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:15 pm

What about finidng another drug which you can replace cigaretes. But this new drinking/eating drug should not be harmfull for the body.

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby mack551 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:51 pm

jackpress wrote:To quit smoking, you can do the following things:

Write down the reasons why you smoke.

Know in which situations you like to smoke best.

You should know these situations very well (for example, when you are having a good time) and start to think of a solution for how you want to deal with that situation. More.

Determine the day you will stop. That can be tomorrow, but you can also wait for a more favourable moment.
Tell the people around you that you are going to quit. Possibly with somebody else.
Take away everything that reminds you of smoking.
Stop radically; it gives you the best chance of success.
Change your eating and drinking habits. Drink a lot of water, eat a lot of fresh fruit and be aware of 'pleasure drinks' like coffee, tea and alcohol.
Take care of enough physical relaxation. Go for a walk or a ride or go swimming.
Reward yourself. Do nice things or give yourself something, like a cd or clothes.
If you fall back, don't give up. Find out in what situation it happened and try to find out with what (alternative) behaviour you can react in the future. If you manage to come through the same situation next time, you have become stronger.

nice tips man i want to quit smoking but i cant..now i will use these techniques thanks

mack551

Unread postby hotelsdaiwik » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:02 am

Cigarette smoking is very bad addiction and it is very dangerous for every people.
These is some of the way to Quite Your Smoking:

1. Do yoga and meditation
2. Change to a cup of herbal tea or coffee whenever you usually have a cigarette

hotelsdaiwik

Unread postby forumhealth » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Many people recommend yoga, so does it mean that concentration during yoga, can empower your body to resist smoking habbit? :wasntme

forumhealth
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Stop Smoking