Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Stop Smoking

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Ways to quitting smoking

Stop Smoking Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Stop Smoking Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions. How to stop smoking, smoking risks.

Re: Ways to quitting smoking

Unread postby oliviamia » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:15 pm

I was looking at pictures of oral cancer on the internet and it scared the hell out of me ( one of the most horrible ways of dying ) I quit after 40 years! I now concentrate on positive healthy living. I also have saved a lot of money that would have gone up in smoke !

oliviamia

Unread postby DrewBlack » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:25 am

starting a healthy habit will kick the nicotine crave inside your brain, maybe start on eating right.

DrewBlack

Unread postby royaldrugstore » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:29 am

Quit smoking or take regular long term interval while getting urge to smoke keep distance between both the smoke also u can use zyban as a antismoking tablet.

For more information visit : http://www.royaldrugstore.co/category/quit-smoking

royaldrugstore

Unread postby Shree1990 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:31 pm

Download an app for help. Record your activities on it. It also allows you to write your thoughts about your craving. It is a psychological way of controlling the addiction. I like it a lot.

Shree1990

Previous

Return to Stop Smoking