Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Hair Loss, Hair Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Hair loss, burning in stomach

Hair Loss, Hair Disorders Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Hair Loss, Hair Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Hair loss, burning in stomach

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:25 am

Hi,
Hopefully you can help.
So for I think the last few months I have been noticing a lot of change throughout my body. I am 18 year old, 115-120 pounds and around 5'6" to 5'7".
So I have been notcing my hair has been falling out more then it should be, mostly whenever I shower. In just 3-4 showers I have a ziplock bag full of hair. I dont iron or curl my hair, I do dye it occasionally but not that often. I also havent been having bowel movements that often and when I do they are very hard, I spend about a half hour or more just trying to push it all out sometimes. I am finding I am getting full off of a lot less, I eat half my supper and then I am stuffed and really just dont feel hungry at all even if I didnt eat breakfast or lunch. But I get every now and then a burning sensation going through my stomach, I think its my stomach acid against my stomach lining that I am feeling atleast that is what it feels like to me. My knee caps have been acting up, espically my left knee it hurts a lot to move at times or have bent for more then a few minutes and when i straigthen it out it still hurts for a good few minutes. I am constantly getting pain in the head, and get random twitchs throughtout my body. I dont really find myself feeling much emotion either, except for rage sometimes, little things that usually never would get me mad now just bother the hell out of me and I freak out. Finally my periods are still missing for more then a few months at a time.
I am worried something seriously is wrong with me, i dont feel like myself anymore just kind of sitting in this body at time.
Any help will be appricated

HealthForum

Re: Hair loss, burning in stomach

Unread postby binniewatt » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:00 am

Hair loss has many reason for falling hair. Some stomach problem can causes hair fall. So try to make your stomach free from burn and drink lots of water. Try to avoid oily and spicy ingredients into your food.

binniewatt

Unread postby specekat » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:30 am

There are so many hair loss reason for falling hair. If you want o reduce hair loss so alway drink a lots of water, Use best shampoo and conditioner, Do regular hair oil massage.

specekat

Unread postby AdlerWarn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:47 am

Burning stomach with hair loss are the symptoms of unhealthy diet foods and care less about your food choice. Eat healthy foods which having more protein and drink more water & fresh fruit juice to stop your stomach burn.

AdlerWarn

Unread postby lindaalbert » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:12 am

My father in-law has had acid reflux for a while. He never eats much for vegetables or fruit and started eating one meal a day at night. I think when he started the one meal a day it got worse and then he started taking medication. To be honest I am positive he would rather take the medication than eat healthier. But it is nice to know that the huge meal at dinner is what made it worse. I can't believe his doctor didn't suggest eating smaller meals or a more balanced diet instead of just prescribing pills. But that seems to be the way lots of doctors are now. Great and informative hub on acid reflux.

lindaalbert

Unread postby lindaalbert » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:45 am

Choose your diet which is rich in Vitamin E and proteins which reduces hairfall and also helps your diet problem which is resulting in burning sensation in stomach.
Apart from that drink plenty amount of water.

lindaalbert

Unread postby indiatopof » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:49 am

There are several factors that affect the health of the hair and cause the hair to fall. And the most important cause of hair loss is an inadequate or improper nutrition. Deficiency of iron and B vitamins in the diet generally results in hair loss. When there is lack of nutrients in the diet even partially, it will lead to hair loss and thus the person has to suffer from falling of hair. The most important nutrients that are essential for the healthy growth of a hair are vitamin B6 and iron / folic acid. And if you happens to take less amounts of these vitamins / minerals then you may suffer from hair loss.

indiatopof

Unread postby mack551 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:55 pm

hair loss is not because of stomach problem..your wieght is ok with your hieght.use oil or natural vitamins in your hair...

mack551

Unread postby forumhealth » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Many of you advice VItamins, what is the natural cheap way to add important vitamins to the head skin?

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby pryidevs » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:33 am

First of all hair loss is never depend on your stomach. Logically there is not any connection between hair loss and stomach. Try to take vitamins and nutrition it will help you other way.

pryidevs

Next

Return to Hair Loss, Hair Disorders