Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Anxiety and Stress

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Stress Smoking

Anxiety and Stress Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Anxiety and Stress Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Stress Smoking

Unread postby jeanrose770 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:34 pm

What are some helpful ways to stop smoking so much when I am stressed and anxious? Any suggestions please!
~Jean

jeanrose770

Re: Stress Smoking

Unread postby Taajsgpm » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:40 pm

Stress always go t me back on the butts. I finally stopped when I took up vaping, its is so much better, cleaner I feel healthy my lung function is back , its amazing I love my estick and havent had the desire to smoke since . Its been 7 months or so you can learn about it here estick.com . there are many brands and companies find one that suits you and never ever smoke again, when you get stressed vape, its not just as good its better , you will love it good luck

Taajsgpm

Unread postby jeanrose770 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:02 pm

Ooooh great! I took your advice and checked out estick.com! I was lucky enough to catch the starter kit on sale and ended up ordering one for me and one for my best friend as a surprise!!! She loved it so much she changed her old model for this one!! And I love mine too! I also linked up and order some Exoticseliquid! I love love love the Island Coconut! Takes me right to the beach! Thank you so much for the awesome recommendation!!

jeanrose770

Unread postby DrewBlack » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:17 am

Taajsgpm wrote:Stress always go t me back on the butts. I finally stopped when I took up vaping, its is so much better, cleaner I feel healthy my lung function is back , its amazing I love my estick and havent had the desire to smoke since . Its been 7 months or so you can learn about it here estick.com . there are many brands and companies find one that suits you and never ever smoke again, when you get stressed vape, its not just as good its better , you will love it good luck

nice advice :)

DrewBlack

Unread postby jeanrose770 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Thank you for your advice!!! I ended up purchasing an Estick! I have been Vaping for about 2 months now!! Happy to say I haven't had a smoke since the end of October, close to one month! Anytime I start to get anxious and crave a cig, I just pull out my Estick, have a few delicious puffs and I am golden!

jeanrose770

Unread postby axery » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:40 am

Try to do some activities that can stay you away from smoking. Stress is always there whenever or whatever you do.

axery

Unread postby Taajsgpm » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:58 am

I agree , change your activities to things that can not possibly incorporate smoking ,like moving around, exercise , sporty stuff

Taajsgpm

Unread postby jeanrose770 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:03 pm

Its true, the busier you stay the less you smoke.
The exercise keeps you happy and feeling so good you kind of just end up forgetting about it!!!

jeanrose770

Unread postby Taajsgpm » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:20 pm

jeanrose770 wrote:Thank you for your advice!!! I ended up purchasing an Estick! I have been Vaping for about 2 months now!! Happy to say I haven't had a smoke since the end of October, close to one month! Anytime I start to get anxious and crave a cig, I just pull out my Estick, have a few delicious puffs and I am golden!

wow that is great , cant believe I actually helped some one I feel fantastic woohoo

Taajsgpm

Return to Anxiety and Stress