Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Eating Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease:

Very Low Calorie Diet

Eating Disorders Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Eating Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Re: Very Low Calorie Diet

Unread postby bennnn » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi Everyone,

Well, last summer my Kojak and Maize Moo succumbed to the dreaded scaly leg... I used various treatments from surgical spirit which I later deeply regretted as i did not realize it probably hurt (doh) but had read that it was quite a beneficial treatment. I also used Vaseline and scaly leg spray and eventually invermectin drops. Thought i had cured my girls but after carrying out a pekin manicure, I am not so sure. I know the scales on the legs can stay quite raised after scaly leg even though they are cured, but they did look a little whitish and crusty in places.

This may sound a little daft, but would diatomaceous earth get rid of them? I have only used this in their dust baths and in the housing for red mite control. If I rub the stuff in their legs and feet will this help?

I have also used sudocream as you have suggested in between treatments of scaly leg spray but am concerned as the spray says do not use on feathers??

Unread postby nickme653 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:24 am

I think you should do exercise after work and eat low calorie food, if you can drink lots of water.

Unread postby Bernarde » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:46 am

Hello. From the couple of weeks I am suffered from heavy diets problem. I can not eat so much but when I eat, it causes in vomiting. Then someone tell me it is the diet disorder. Then I set a routine of my diet and set a diet plan. Now I am getting well. Thank you so much for sharing great tips about diet plans.

Unread postby mack551 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:58 pm

usage of low calorie diet also leaving the snacks with high calories affect annual weight loss

Unread postby rolly34 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:48 am

There are no good foods or bad foods. All foods can be part of healthy eating, when eaten in moderation.
You do not need to buy low carb, fat-free, or diet foods. These foods are not necessarily lower in calories—they usually have lots of other added ingredients to replace the carbs or fat.

Return to Eating Disorders