Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Nutrition Weight Loss

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Quick weight loss

Weight Loss Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Weight Loss Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.
728x90
Hoodia Gordoni loose weight

Quick weight loss

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Is it okay to lose over 15 pounds in a month at 5'5'? My doctor told me that I was overweight. I weigh now 120, and was 135 when she told me that. I do not eat breakfast nor lunch, but do not lose like most people. What is wrong with me?

HealthForum

Re: Quick weight loss

Unread postby nicholjohns » Wed May 18, 2011 4:57 am

You are follow your doctor suggestion,but you are change your daily routine,avoid the eating non vegetarian food,early morning wake up daily and walking in to green grass,early morning doing excise under trainer,avoid the some days using dairy product.yoga,meditation are also use ful the weight loss.

nicholjohns

Unread postby rosewarn » Wed May 25, 2011 9:10 am

It is necessary to follow some vital guidelines in your mind before getting on if you want to quick weight loss like: Drink more water in a day, eat more vegetables, drink skim milks and do daily exercise. You can also lose weight quickly by eating and taking the right amount of proteins.

rosewarn

Unread postby shinywatt » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:20 pm

If you follow below instruction regularly, it will definitely works to reduce weight loss quickly.
1. Make chart for daily low fat diet and follow it regularly
2. Regularly increase your exercise duration
3. Drink minimum 8 glass water per day
4. Never sleep immediately after taking heavy lunch and dinner
5. Try to be Vegetarian

shinywatt

Unread postby usmanakhtar » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:30 am

Hi,

I would recommend you to lose the weight natural. You can take the proper meal and the food daily but you have to burn the calorie in the whole day. You have to chalked out the plan where you can go out and burn the calories with the exercise jumping, running and etc. :D

usmanakhtar

Unread postby nancyviliums » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:17 am

For quick weight loss,it can be possible only if one follows the regular schedule for the diet,Exercise and other thing that should be taken care such as eating a less fat foods and some vegetables juice like white ground juice,so the possibilities of side effects can avoid.

nancyviliums

Unread postby specekat » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:35 am

Quick weight loss tips are:

Drink a lots of water
Eat green vegetables and more fruits
Do exercise
Avoid junk food
Eat balanced diet
Do yoga and meditation

specekat

Unread postby jacksmeth » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Here are some quick weight loss tips are Drink plenty of water, Break up the meals, fruit and vegetable intake, Decrease fat intake, Daily exercise, Don’t eat late night snack, Increase the fiber and Cleanse and detoxify.

jacksmeth

Unread postby smethanderson » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:38 am

Following are the best tips for the weight loss: Daily Exercise, Eat Healthy foods, Drink Green Tea, Get enough sleep and Morning Walk.

smethanderson

Unread postby carriewalt » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:13 am

Quick loss is very good for over weight persons and who want to free from many health diseases. Eat healthy foods with not having more fat and calorie. Green tea is a proper drink to burn unnecessary weight and help to make you slim.

carriewalt

Next

Return to Weight Loss