Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mens Health Mens Chat

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Hair loss....

Mens Chat General Forum, Advice for men forum.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Mens Chat General Forum - Mens Chat Forum, Advice for men forum. Health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions. Mens chat, talk and discussion.

Hair loss....

Unread postby goclicknow » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:36 am

I live in UK and every summer/winter my hair starts shedding in mid May and continues falling out for the next 2 - 3 months.
This has been happening for the past 10 years. I have been to so many doctors and none can confirm the theory of seasonal hair loss. I wonder if
it's something in the springtime/summer air in the city.
At first i thought it was due to the strong heat from the sun.Usually i use an umbrella when I'm outside. My health(thyroid hormone), diet and everything is in normal condition. I've been using some multivitamin tablets for the past 2 months.
Any feedback from anyone ?

bowtrol colon cleanse

goclicknow

Re: Hair loss....

Unread postby jessicadavine » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:08 am

There are so many reason of hair loss but dandruff is main reason of hair loss so first remove dandruff. Take massage with almond or coconut oil twice in a week and use high quality shampoo and conditioner. Take healthy food which are rich of vitamin C, E and B.

jessicadavine

Unread postby ethanvidler » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:01 am

We should eat balanced food and make sure that your body is getting the nutritional supplements that it needs. It is better to using castor oil for a stable tress's development. Rinse tresses with tea everyday.

ethanvidler

Unread postby openxcellaus » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:51 am

Its fact that there are many reasons for hair loss such as changing season and irregular foods. We should take proper diet including proper fruits and vegetables and do regular oil massage.

openxcellaus

Unread postby wekyhomes » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Hair Loss is very basic Problem in all Youngsters. You have to take care of your Hair. Use only Ayurvedic Products in your hair. Use only Conditioner in your Hair.

wekyhomes

Unread postby ruggierihenderson » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:30 am

You have many options to choose for hair growth. You can try for natural wig because many people are using it and it is very effective process. You should make good habit of diet and take lots of protein in diet. Change your current shampoo and soap. Oil massage can help you in this problem.

ruggierihenderson

Unread postby dougstyris » Tue May 08, 2012 6:54 am

Now these days, many peoples are suffering from hair loss or hair fall. You must need taking care of your hair using hair loss prevention products. You can use natural-hair-care products and lubricant for healthy and growing hair. Avoid stress and depression, which is badly an effect on your hair.

dougstyris

Unread postby tombale123 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:44 am

for hair loss, you can use lemon on your hair. You can also add egg yolk in lemon and then apply it on the affected area. Lemon also lightens your hair color naturally, besides nourishing them.

tombale123

Unread postby Mark Holland » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 am

Hello All !!!

Nice to meet all of you. I am new one in this community. So I hope you will stay a long time here. It is very Interesting topic to discuss in this community. I hope you will accompany with me.

Thanks and Regards.
Trust Haddin

Mark Holland

Unread postby tommelvin » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:17 pm

For fighting hair loss, Aloe Vera is best option. One should use two year old plant of Aloe Vera, mustard oil is also good for hair loss. Olive and Almond oil also help in nourishment of week hair.

tommelvin

Next

Return to Mens Chat