Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Womens Health Womens Chat

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Healthy Weight Loss Tips for Women

Womens Chat Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Womens Chat Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Healthy Weight Loss Tips for Women

Unread postby goclicknow » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:00 am

Most of the women opt for steady-state cardio and lightweights to lose weight. However, these things alone hardly help to lose weight successfully. Health and fitness experts believe that lightweights can help you initially; but in the long run, you will need something more for a successful weight loss program. For a healthy weight loss, you will need to boost your metabolism, which can be achieved through proper dieting and fitness training. Such fitness training not only helps in increasing your fitness level, but also helps to burn fat and improves your muscle tone; thus, allowing you to achieve healthy weight loss.
Many women are against the idea of opting for weight-training session and those who do usually opt for light dumbbell exercises. However, health and fitness experts recommend doing heavier lifting for increasing your muscle definition and overall strength. In addition, it will boost your metabolism and will help you to lose weight faster.
In addition to high-intensity fitness training, you can also use barbells as part of your weight loss program. Barbells help you to do a tremendous workout, which further help you to lose weight fast and successfully. In fact, using a bar instead of using two separate weights will allow your body to get in sync. Using barbells as a part of your fitness training program help to tone the muscles of your both upper and lower body. In addition, balancing one barbell across your shoulders while doing lunges, squats, or walking lunges will help you to develop balance and posture. One of the tips for healthy weight loss for those who are using barbells for the first time is to start with a light one. A barbell weighing 10 pounds is also a good weight for starting your fitness training.

goclicknow

Re: Healthy Weight Loss Tips for Women

Unread postby marianolloyd » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:49 am

Health plays vital role in every person's life. There are many weight loss tips for women like do regular exercise, yoga, eat fruit and green vegetables, drink more water, avoid fast food and so on.

marianolloyd

Unread postby pattergill » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:34 am

Weight loss is necessary to have attractive, beautiful and a healthy body. Some of the healthy weight loss tips for women are drink plenty of water, avoid eating oily and junk food, morning walk, do yoga and exercise, eat green vegetables and fruits and many more.

pattergill

Unread postby jessicadavine » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:01 am

In women, problem of more weight occur after 35 years but it is dangerous because it is main reason of heart disease and blood pressure. To reduce weight do some exercise like jogging, yoga and aerobics that can burn fat. Take healthy food which have no calories and fat and avoid oily and junk food.

jessicadavine

Unread postby obadiahsparrow » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:02 am

Here are some healthy weight loss tips for women. Eat only when you are actually hungry. Eat fiber foods. Get proper rest. Drink herbal tea. Eat 3 times a day. Eat low fat and low calories food. Drink 8 glass of water.

obadiahsparrow

Unread postby ezrarogers » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 am

Thanks for sharing your tips. I initially started my fitness training with lighter weights then gradually increased the weights. I have never used barbells but definitely try them. :D

ezrarogers

Unread postby Henrywronger » Wed May 23, 2012 9:48 am

According to me for the weight lose of women they have to use the natural therapy and set the diet, eat the food which contain more fiber. with this they have to do the exercise and avoid the alcohol and smoking.

Henrywronger

Unread postby prctshplc » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:23 am

If you eat extra calories than you burn then you accomplish weight. If you eat less calories than you burn, you lose weight. Running is the greatest method for losing weight because it is one of the easiest ways for burning calories. And due to this it is desire by people.

prctshplc

Unread postby Shree1990 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:51 pm

I know my story will sound crazy but please be patient with me ladies. I promise you this works. I had from my teenage years suffered from eating disorders. I had believed so deeply that the image on the screen is perfect and I am not. So I tried my hand at anorexia and bulimia, I admit I didn't take it so far but I tried it for sure. My family was also concerned with my make up use and my fad diets. I had started to collect money in order to get liposuction when my mum told me to pay that to a psychologist. Angry at first, I reluctantly started to see here, today I am so glad that she happened to me. She understood that my moral system was good and I cared about the world, so she encouraged me to understand economics and pointed out that my overeating is causing an imbalance in resources of the world. I started to see my health problem in such a way that I connected all my issues with the entire world. I understood that my every action is counted and my lack of control is actually causing a huge problem. So I prepared my mind to consciously use the resources and limit my waste to the minimum. I also limited my use of water and plastic to further my effort each day, so this way, I walk to the supermarket and take the bus wherever I go or simply rent a cycle in my city. My mindset changed my life and I became a brand new me. I started to love myself for my efforts and felt even more encouraged to make bigger steps. Hell, I don't flush unless I have peed at least 3 times. I feel extremely good and in less than 5 months I dropped from 64kgs to 54 kgs, I am 5 feet 6 inches tall. I have a healthy glow on my face, I don't use makeup at all. And most importantly I have started to respect myself ad the people around me. I now feel only love for everyone, even when someone makes a mistake I forgive them for it easily. I have really benefitted from my actions. Please try it, nothing wrong in trying right? It will cost us nothing and could further limit our expenses on the things we don't need. Because they are made in an immoral way. We would not like to benefit from someone's misery and slowly it could be stopped. See demand and supply. It all makes a lot of sense is at least worth a try.

Shree1990

Return to Womens Chat