Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Depression

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Horrible depression

Depression Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Depression Health Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Re: Horrible depression

Unread postby sandradavis » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:28 am

you need to see a psychiatrist to be treated for it. medicines are probably needed if your depression is that bad. I should know since I also suffer from severe depression. In the mean time keep trying at your art. also try exercising. I walk every day that i possibly can. mall walking is great exercise. If you can join a fitness place like Ballys. I go to one about 5 minutes from my home. I walk the track and swim. It helps me. I try not to be alone any more than i can help it. Being alone just makes my depression worse. I suffer from schizophrenia, bipolar, post traumatic stress disorder, severe anxiety and dissociation. talking out things with someone trained can help also.
I see a talk therapist on a regular basis and to my husband which also helps me. you might want to start a journal i know that helps a lot of people with depression. I wish you the best and hope that I have been of some help to you. I will keep you in my prayers.

sandradavis

Unread postby jenicamalaya » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Depression is very dangerous for the our health and mind, it can cause our mind balance and it increase the stroke, risk of heart attack, it make our skin old. To prevent depression do meditation, do not read news paper, watch entertaining programs in the television and take healthy sleep.

jenicamalaya

Unread postby ankit123 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:10 am

yes it is normal by reading or viewing..but we cant help it but pray to god for better results...

ankit123

Unread postby Ianbriganza » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:58 am

Depression arises many problems for the human body like Sleeping Problems, Job Instability, Negative Outlook, health issues and imbalance the other activities of the life.

Ianbriganza

Unread postby benjaminzabler » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:27 am

Depression is very common problems for every people. I personally feel lots of depression during the work and all times. But, I have some solutions about it. Yoga is best way to reduce all stress and Morning time is the best for do it. Drink water when you feel stress. Eat lots fruits and vegetable to maintain mind blood cells.

benjaminzabler

Unread postby andrad01 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:58 am

What does depression feel likes ? How can be reduce from this problem , & what kind of situation create by Horrible depression.

andrad01

Unread postby ankit123 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:22 pm

take everything positively..have yoga,gud exercise make feel you much better....

ankit123

Unread postby hickonmillay » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:09 am

Horrible depression even states in their commercials,
Depression and suicidal thoughts or tendencies are common in people,
Those are prescribed that medication,
Wellbutrin mixed with Zoloft worked very well for me,
If your depression is constantly getting worse, and medication is not helping.

hickonmillay

Unread postby rickryne » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Well, The Depression is in our mood.Its have also lots of side effects and problems are created depression.Depression caused by the sleep change and loss energy.There are lots of types depression.

rickryne

Unread postby obadiahsparrow » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:49 am

Horrible depression is that person is mentally goes down and he can not think about anything, so in this kind of situation that person have to need for some change, so he/she wants some entertainment, for that they have to play something.

obadiahsparrow

PreviousNext

Return to Depression