Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Brain and Head Injuries

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Concussion Recovery

Brain and Head Injuries Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Brain and Head Injuries Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Concussion Recovery

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Hi,

I suffered a concussion about 5 weeks ago by an object falling on top left front side of my head. I was actually recovering very well in the second week post my injury but than in the third week I had a huge break down and since then the recovery has been going very slow. I am fully functional but still have headaches, heaviness and tightness on my head with some dizziness. My primary care thinks it would another month before I fully recover. He has me working 3 hours a day from home, walking half a mile a day and sort of gradually build back my tolerance level. I have not gone to office in over a month and emotionally I have gone through lots of ups and downs. The CT and MRI Head both came back normal. But I don't seem to be able to shake off the symptoms I described above. Sometimes, it's discouraging. Hopefully, I bounce back soon and get back to my normal life soon.

My main question is, what do I need to do in my condition to not further prolong this injury and have a quick and clean recovery?

Thanks,
Sean

HealthForum

Return to Brain and Head Injuries