Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Panic Attacks

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Symptoms of panic attacks and their treatment

Panic Attacks Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Panic Attacks Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Symptoms of panic attacks and their treatment

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:03 pm

im 34 and think i suffer from panic attacks witch are getting worse and dont know what to do?

i seen my doctor 8 days ago and told him about how i feel again. my syptoms are fast heart rate most of the day and i cannot consentrate on much at all then i go into a panic and think im going to have a heart attack and die most of the day. when i feel like this i get cold sweats all over
and sweaty parms. when the attack as gone i get slight chest pains across the middle bone and like a haking heart after when i breath in deeply when im doing some tecneiuqes to try and stop them.but it just gets worse more at night when trying to sleep as i can feel my heart in my chest pounding and my throat tightens up so i carnt breath propery like a lump in your throat and a palpitation in my heart witch likes skips a beat witch is very scary.i first had this problem when i was 17 and my doctor perscribed me fluxatine 20mg 1 at night and propanalol witch at first it got worse but with help from family at the time got over it but now it feel just like it again but its getting worse again and i lost 1 and harf stone sinse christmas day over it.i want to go back to the doctors but feel silly over it but im going crazy with it at the min
iv never been dianosed with panic disorder
or anything.could i ask for an m.o.t for my piece of mind so i know what it is.just in case there my be a problem?or go and seek some professinal help.sorry its long but needed to explain how i feel

HealthForum

Re: Symptoms of panic attacks and their treatment

Unread postby LavernMiler » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:34 am

A panic attack is a sudden surge of cutting all-overs and fear. Your heart pounds and you can’t breathe. You feel addled and ailing to your stomach.Medication is a lot of able if mixed with added treatments, such as therapy and lifestyle changes, that address the basal causes of panic disorder.

LavernMiler

Unread postby wiopdaker » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:25 am

The symptoms of panic attacks are Rapid heart beat, Sweating, Dizziness or unsteadiness, shortness of breath sensations and Muscle pain. The best treatment for the panic attack are the support and the sympathy of the family and the friends.

wiopdaker

Unread postby tariclome » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:33 am

There are different types of treatments and therapies to treat panic attacks. There are many exercises also which are provided by the Psychotherapists that helps to reduce the fear and anxiety which cause these attacks.

tariclome

Unread postby jenicamalaya » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:54 am

Rapid heart beat, sweating, Dizziness shortness of breath sensations, chest pain, Muscle pain these all are symptoms of panic attack. Yoga, stress free, long and deep breathing are the best treatment for the heart attack and never live alone always live with family and friend.

jenicamalaya

Unread postby Ianbriganza » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:47 am

The symptoms of panic attack includes nervous, shaking, stress, raging heartbeat, choking, chest pains, distress, trembling, sweating, shaking. The best treatment for panic treatment is to offer support and meditation.

Ianbriganza

Unread postby ferrymok » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:58 am

To treat panic attacks, it is very important to lower the level of anxiety so regularly practice yoga or meditation. Avoid to take nicotine or caffeine and try to bring improvement through small steps.

ferrymok

Unread postby tyler22 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:24 am

The majority of the the signs of a panic attack are physical, and several times these symptoms are extremely severe that individuals think they’re having a heart attack. In fact, lots of people struggling with anxiety attacks make repeated trips to the doctor or the emergency room in an attempt to get treatment for what they believe is a life-threatening medical problem. While it’s vital that you rule out possible medical reasons for symptoms such as heart problems, heart palpitations, or breathlessness, it’s often panic that's overlooked as a potential cause - not the other way round.

tyler22

Unread postby roystonmunt » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:33 am

There are a variety of therapies available for managing anxiety disorder, such as several effective medicines, and particular types of psychiatric therapy.Prevent to take using tobacco cigarettes or coffee and try to carry improvement through little steps

roystonmunt

Unread postby aarti111 » Fri May 31, 2013 6:50 am

Many people being treated for panic attacks begin to ... one or two symptoms at a time, such as vibrations in their legs.

aarti111

Next

Return to Panic Attacks