Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mens Health Prostate

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

side effects of prostate massage

Prostate Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Prostate Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

side effects of prostate massage

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:43 pm

There seems to be alot of talks lately about prostate massage, and how it can be healthy and pleasurable at the same time. Some stated that regular prostate massage keeps the prostate healthy and can even prevent prostate cancer. There are even 'prostate massagers' that are made specifically for massaging the user's own prostate. However, I have also heard many others stating that prostate massage has no benefits and can be extremely dangerous if not done by a professional.

Since none of the information I have came from an expert or professional, I hope that a certified doctor can provide some accurate information, and answer my questions. Are prostate massage really beneficial to the prostate? Or are they dangerous activities that should not be performed? And how safe are those 'prostate massagers'?

Thank you.

HealthForum

Re: side effects of prostate massage

Unread postby adolphhoghe » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Many people prefer the natural therapy to reduce their prostate cancer and it is very helpful to them to reduce the prostate and also takes the medicine also for that and they get the results fast to reduce prostate .

adolphhoghe

Return to Prostate