Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Cancer Cervical Cancer and Ovarian Cancer

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Pre-cancerous Cell Found, Question...

Cervical Cancer and Ovarian Cancer Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Cervical Cancer and Ovarian Cancer Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Pre-cancerous Cell Found, Question...

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:35 am

So I get the call from my doctor this past monday saying that they found abnormal cells and they look very much like pre-cancer. Shocked I go in for a couple biopsies this coming monday, and I don't know exactly what to expect. I mean when they are looking if they find something really serious will they do something then? What if it is really bad when we get the results, what will happen then? Crying or Very sad also, how long/short a time does it take hpv to take effect and what are symptoms? Any help is appreciated.

HealthForum

Re: Pre-cancerous Cell Found, Question...

Unread postby RonaldWig » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Precancerous patches appear in different types. It could be a situation known as actinic keratoses, which is a difficult, dry scaly spot on your epidermis. This is initial to squamous cellular melanoma. Skin cancer malignancy could also start from a skin, freckle, mass or anything uncommon or modifying in shade, style.

RonaldWig

Return to Cervical Cancer and Ovarian Cancer