Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Chest Pain

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

thought teens and kids have healthy hearts!

Chest Pain Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Chest Pain Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

thought teens and kids have healthy hearts!

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:39 am

I was always told that teens and kids have like healthy hearts and nothing could be wrong - but i keep having chest pians with both rest and exersion.

They are different though, when i am resting i may suddenly get a pain which is often in the center left and feels like a dagger has been passed through my heart. This can last milliseconds to minutes but it goes just like it came and i tend not to get an indication

The one I get with exercise, where it varies sometimes i can get this pain with walking up stairs other times with activities like running. The pain this time is like tight but with a stitch as well sometimes (only in my chest though) I get out of breath very easily (sometimes talking tires me and i have to breath in deep to re compose myself) Often with exercise I get a bit dizzy too. The other day in the gym i decided not to go hard on myself and walked on a treadmill quite fast and my pulse shot up to 204 which apparently it too high for walking :S

My BP sometimes goes

HealthForum

Re: thought teens and kids have healthy hearts!

Unread postby nicholjohns » Wed May 18, 2011 5:07 am

Exercises,sports ,yoga are helpful the healthy heart for teen and kids,there are healthy food like green vegetable also useful the healthy hearts for kids and teen.

nicholjohns

Re: thought teens and kids have healthy hearts!

Unread postby fortisjoint » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:12 am

Teen and kids always have enthusiasm and energetic it's true because there is no stress, only enjoying.
Once career started means all are automatically come.

fortisjoint

Return to Chest Pain