Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Nutrition Vitamins

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Vitamins for menopause symptoms ?

Vitamins Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Vitamins Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Vitamins for menopause symptoms ?

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:19 pm

I added some vitamins for menapausal symptoms and was wondering if mixing Black and St. Johns Wort with what I am already taking is ok. I am talking Fish Omega 3 and 6 Fish Oil, a Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc combo, a Potassium anc Gluconate combo, a B-6, a B-12 and Estrovan.

HealthForum

Re: Vitamins for menopause symptoms ?

Unread postby rosewarn » Wed May 25, 2011 7:58 am

When a woman goes through menopause many changes take place in her body. Vitamin A is necessary for the health and growth of the skin, eyes and mucous membranes, Every woman must take vitamin B complex after this, The complex of B vitamins helps to handle sugar, maintain health of the liver. Taking of extra vitamin B6 is usually recommended for patients on Hormone Replacement Therapy. Vitamin C helps to mend wounds and burns, and the most important is "Vitamin E" is often called the “menopausal vitamin”.

rosewarn

Unread postby herychristan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Taking of extra vitamin B6 is usually recommended for patients on Hormone Replacement Therapy. When a woman goes through menopause many changes take place in her body. They really required nutritional vitamins and supplements.

herychristan

Unread postby stevenmaico » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:30 am

I know few about this topic that one of the less recognised symptoms of the menopause is forgetfulness. Menopause vitamins are helpful in relieving menopause symptoms such as hot flushes and fatigue.

stevenmaico

Unread postby Smith Chrali » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:49 am

some natural vitamins for menopausal signs and was thinking if preparing. I am discussing Seafood Ω 3 and 6 Seafood Oil, a Calcium mineral, Mineral magnesium and Zinc oxide combination, a Blood potassium anc Glucose combination, a B-6, a B-12 and Estrogen .

Smith Chrali

Unread postby Smith Chrali » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:51 am

some natural vitamins for menopausal signs and was thinking if preparing. I am discussing Seafood Omega 3 and 6 Seafood Oil, a Calcium mineral, Mineral magnesium and Zinc oxide combination, a Blood potassium Glucose combination, a B-6, a B-12 and Estrogen .

Smith Chrali

Return to Vitamins