Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Experiencing Dysphagia Frequently/lump in throat?

Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Experiencing Dysphagia Frequently/lump in throat?

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:15 am

Hello,
I'm a 22 year old male, no other major health problems.
For the past month or two, I've had symptoms of Dysphagia.

It should be know that I smoke Marijuana several times a week. My symptoms do increase when I smoke, but they pop up when I don't sometimes too. It all started with my throat feeling a bit sore, and I had slightly enlarged lymphnodes, so I passed it off as a throat infection or a flu, because I had a cold at the same time. However, a few weeks later, my throat was still sore, and I noticed that the pain I had wasn't really coming from my lymphnodes, but from a spot lower down on my esophagus. It almost felt like a lump there or something, but I could never really feel anything with my fingers.

Recently I've noticed I have the feeling of food getting stuck sometimes in that area, and when I'm not eating I still have impulses that make me swallow very frequently.

I suppose the easiest diagnosis might be that my marijuana smoking habits are the cause, but even though I am prepared to heavily cut down on the habbit, I'm still worried that something might still be wrong with my throat. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this has been worrying me more and more, and the more I think about it the worse it feels.

I noticed that a thread has already started about throat tightness, but I thought perhaps my case might be different because of my habits.

HealthForum

Return to Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders