Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Addiction, Recovery

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Want to quit smoking

Addiction, Recovery Forum
Forum rules
Addiction, Recovery - Welcome to the Addiction, Recovery Forum - a health community featuring member discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions

Want to quit smoking

Unread postby Mikeonell » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:52 am

I am very addicted to smoking. I need to smoke after a short interval. I know it's very tough to quit smoking at this time for me. At least I need to reduce smoking. Could anyone help.

Thanks in advance.

Mikeonell

Re: Want to quit smoking

Unread postby jaredharvey » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:11 am

It all depends on you and your will power i must say. I can only suggest you to indulge yourself in some kind of activity or join some classes. Stay away from such places where you tend to smoke.
Start saving the money that you used to buy cigarettes. You will quickly discover that you have saved enough money to buy something nice for yourself than on cigarettes.
Nowadays, laser treatment are very popular for quitting smoking.

jaredharvey

Unread postby HealthRoot » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:20 am

Mikeonell wrote:I am very addicted to smoking. I need to smoke after a short interval. I know it's very tough to quit smoking at this time for me. At least I need to reduce smoking. Could anyone help.

Thanks in advance.

But i want to give you a suggestion smoking is not good for you.....

HealthRoot

Unread postby sandradavis » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:49 am

Generic Zyban is generic medications for people who want to quit smoking forever. Generic Zyban in an inexpensive and cost effective medication to leave smoking habits. The chemical composition of Generic Zyban helps people to have smoking cessation.

Online Generic Zyban reduces desire for smoking by diminishing the need for nicotine in the body.Generic Zyban is better known as an antidepressant drug.

sandradavis

Unread postby shreevenkatesh » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:06 am

I think you should follow the given tips. I will help you a lot :

* Try to distract yourself from urges to smoke. Talk to someone, go for a walk, or get busy with a task.
* Do something to reduce your stress. Take a hot bath, exercise, or read a book.
* Plan something enjoyable to do every day.
* Drink a lot of water and other fluids.
* When you first try to quit, change your routine. Use a different route to work. Drink tea instead of coffee. Eat breakfast in a different place.

shreevenkatesh

Unread postby jesminlouise » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:55 am

Smoking is very harmful for body. Smoking is a main reason of Heart disease, Cancer and blood pressure. To quit smoking first strongly decide in your mind, go for walking and get busy with any type of task. When you want to smoke drink one glass water or eat banana. In the starting base of quit smoking change your routine like do exercise and stay with people who already quit smoking.

jesminlouise

Unread postby rogerstuen » Sat May 05, 2012 5:56 am

Tips to stop smoking:

Always try to say everybody that you are going to stop this thing.
Set an interval for stopping this thing.
Try to get ready for some drawback signs.
Be conscious of circumstances.

rogerstuen

Unread postby AdvinCharles » Mon May 21, 2012 7:46 am

To quit smoking is not an easy but it depends upon us if once you decide that you want to quit smoking then you have to set the goal and start try to quit smoking. to quit you have to take fresh fruits and live with those people who can appreciate you then you are successful.

AdvinCharles

Unread postby johnclark » Mon May 21, 2012 6:55 pm

You should to avoid and quite smoking soon as it is main cause of lung cancer.

johnclark

Unread postby jackbennny » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:32 am

Deep Breathing Perhaps The Single Most Powerful And Important Technique: Every time you want a cigarette, do the following. Do it three times.

Inhale the deepest lung-full of air you can, and then, very slowly, exhale. Purse your lips so that the air must come out slowly. As you exhale, close your eyes, and let your chin gradually sink over onto your chest. Visualize all the tension leaving your body, slowly draining out of your fingers and toes, just flowing on out.

jackbennny

Next

Return to Addiction, Recovery