Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Acne and Skin Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Recurring Itchy Bump On Leg

Acne and Skin Disorders Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Acne and Skin Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.
Fitoderm

Recurring Itchy Bump On Leg

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:54 pm

I have an odd recurring condition and was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences. I have a small, itchy bump on the inside of my left calf that re-appears and disappears occasionally and unpredictably. It is one isolated bump and looks and feels like a minor mosquito bite, it always recurs on the exact same spot on my calf, and it appears and disappears within the span of minutes. It happens sporadically, with at least several months in between each. I have no idea what it is, and people who have seen it agree it just looks like a bug bite. It doesn't feel like an ingrown hair or rash. It's not very itchy and doesn't really bother me, but it is extremely strange so I was a little worried. Any thoughts?

HealthForum

Re: Recurring Itchy Bump On Leg

Unread postby linkanPark » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Whenever dry and cold comes, some people usually get scratchy lumps on epidermis. Sometimes they appear when you are regularly damaging yourself, and sometimes those scratchy lumps are the very first indication of winter weather epidermis sensitivity. It is very distressing and very risky condition that re-appear every year.

linkanPark

Return to Acne and Skin Disorders