Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Inflammatory and Abnormal Cell Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Need some Advice

Inflammatory and Abnormal Cell Disorders Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Inflammatory and Abnormal Cell Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Need some Advice

Unread postby kick00 » Wed May 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Was wanting to know some opinions.. In feb last year I got bit up quite badly by bird mites after dusting my chickens we had at the time.
Not long afterwards I started to get twingles, sharp stabbing sensations like someone sticking a pin into me? These can be quite painful, prickling sensations, itching, tingling, crawling sensations and recently pins and needles in my hands and feet that come and go. This is all over my body bottoms of feet and palms included.

This has come and gone for the last 12 months, most recently starting again this feb and I'm currently still suffering. There was no really trigger for it, just seemed to put on my clothes for the day and there it was. I was pregnant last year and unable to really do anything about it, and Dr's blamed the pregnancy for it then, however 3 months after the birth of my daughter it is back.

kick00

Return to Inflammatory and Abnormal Cell Disorders