Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Gland Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Bartholin Gland Cysts

Gland Disorders Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Gland Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Bartholin Gland Cysts

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:23 am

I'm 44, discovered a vaginal cyst on 10/28 and by 11/1 it had grown to the size of a golfball and it hurt to walk, sit or do anything else. Went to the gyn on 11/1 and she drained it. It was abcessed so she put me on antiobiotics, had me do sitz baths and put pressure on it to assist the drainage process. Four days later it was gone. Turns out it was a bartholin gland cyst. Never had one of these before. Then this morning I discovered that the gland is again enlarged but i'm not currently in any pain.

My issue is that it is very uncommon for someone my age to get these types of cysts. I'm thinking that she'll want to do a biopsy when I see her for my follow up on monday just to be sure it's not cancer. And if it is cancer the survival odds are not good. That is the pitts and I also am currently unemployed with no health insurance. Has anyone my age had such a quick reoccurrence of this type of cyst and what became of it if you did?

HealthForum

Return to Gland Disorders