Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Lifestyle Fitness

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Procedures used to treat cellulite

Fitness Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Fitness Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Procedures used to treat cellulite

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Hi

I am from South africa and have a BMI of 21. I have a lot of cellulite and fat on my lower body. I went to a clinic ands was advised to go on a program which will entail the following procedures;
I will follow a hormone regulated body sculpting dieet and undergo the following procedures:
Ultrashape
Lipodissolve
radiofrequency procedure(tripollar)
Carboxytherapy
I am scared that some of the procedures are unsafe and i am not sure if it will help to reduce the cellulite and it is VERY expensive for me. But i am desperate since i am training hard and living healthy and still i have fat and cellulite on my thighs.
Please advice about procedures
Thanks

HealthForum

Re: Procedures used to treat cellulite

Unread postby maciwatt » Thu May 26, 2011 6:25 am

There are a number of anti cellulite treatments that are typically conducted in the surgery of a dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon. Endermologie and TriActive are the most popular treatment for this.

maciwatt

Unread postby alysiawarn » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:24 pm

As discussed about Cellulite Cure, take some meditation and after that the body is stimulated to heal itself. On the other hand, Regular exercise, can help reduce to cellulite. The best exercise for reducing cellulite are such as jogging and swimming.

alysiawarn

Unread postby ashley2011 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:33 am

For the last century, Nivea has been a trusted name in the skin care industry. Selling for a good price, Nivea Goodbye Cellulite Cream claims to make a positive difference on users' skin, getting rid of visible cellulite bumps in just 2 to 4 weeks' time.

ashley2011

Unread postby forumhealth » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:19 pm

What about some massages, or something we can teach and do at home? Its probably also good to eat lower caloric food without much fat and sweets.

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby johnny1234 » Wed May 23, 2012 6:25 am

The ultrashape procedure uses ultrasound in order to break the fat cells. Previous training and experience when noting which areas should be treated is recommended.

johnny1234

Return to Fitness