Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Parenting Newborn Babies

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Sleep issues

Newborn Babies Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Newborn Babies Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Sleep issues

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:44 pm

My granddaughter is 7 weeks old and she has a hard time staying asleep. She falls to sleep, but then she opens her eyes and it takes her awhile to go back to sleep. She wants to to be held constanly. Also, she has a hard time popping, she goes every other day is she is lucky, most of the time is every 2 days. She gets very uncomfortable and gassy. She eats good. Her doctor recommended to give her pear juice everyday mixed with water, it helps but she still doesn't go everyday. Are these symptoms normal? I am worry because I have never seen anything like this. I have a lot of nieces and nephews. She is my second grandchild.

HealthForum

Re: Sleep issues

Unread postby herychristan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:15 pm

She falls to sleep, but then they opens her eyes & it takes her awhile to return to sleep. They desires to to be held constanly. Also, they has a hard time popping, they goes every other day is they is lucky, most of the time is every two days

herychristan

Re: Sleep issues

Unread postby DustinScott » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 am

This is not a big issue, most of the infants do some what similar things. When she wake up take her in your hand and swing her for a while. I think this may help her to get back to sleep.

DustinScott

Return to Newborn Babies