Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Lifestyle Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Vaginoplasty/labiaplasty

Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Vaginoplasty/labiaplasty

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Hey all, i'm doing a little research on cosmetic vaginal surgery and I hope to discover some of the motivations behind the decision to pursue vaginal reconstruction (vaginoplasty, labiaplasty,clitoral hood removal,labia/mons pubis liposuction, vaginal tightening) if this applies to you....

When did you first decide to have this surgery?

What was the motivating reason to have the surgery?

HealthForum

Re: Vaginoplasty/labiaplasty

Unread postby maciwatt » Thu May 26, 2011 6:31 am

Labia surgery, which usually involves labia reduction and vaginal rejuvenation, or tightening, are becoming as common today as other cosmetic procedures, including tummy tucks and breast augmentation. Now this type of surgery is now become so advanced so it occur less scarring, pain, recovery time, and show excellent results in the area sometimes referred to as Vaginal Cosmetic Surgery.

maciwatt

Re: Vaginoplasty/labiaplasty

Unread postby arthurlee » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:44 pm

My girlfriend has lost the vaginal tightening and now i am not getting much pleasure while having sex. Can anyone suggest me the therapy to make her vaginal skin tight.

arthurlee

Return to Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery