Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Skin

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Chronic eczema

Skin Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Skin Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Chronic eczema

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Hello, well I have had this stuff all my life. Im 22 now, and this stuff is eating me alive, physically and mentaly. I have full body eczema, my face and skin is always ashy/flakey dry. my hands.....my hands. they have it the worst, they look kind of grotesque. cracked up, and dry almost like elephant skin. And when they crack you have the small anoying cracks and the large bleeding cracks that last for weeks to months. I have had this stuff so bad ive had staff infection twice. And I mean everywhere, even my private parts.(im a male). Is there somthing I can do?? dermatologist just gives me creams that costs in the hundreds. im unemployed right now, and I have no way of taming this plague. sometimes I cant even use my hands, I wake up through out the night and have to put some type of lotion on or they will crack and bleed in my sleep. even my finger nails have indents, grooves and lines in them from this stuff. I have a few fingers(4) that im actually missing the cutaculls. I have no love life, and im limited on jobs I can do. I cant progress in life without getting rid of this stuff. can anyone help?

HealthForum

Re: Chronic eczema

Unread postby acostajerico » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:04 am

I understand what you are going through. I'm 22. And I have had the same problem for about a year and a half now. I had eczema when I was younger on my face but never this bad. It has spread all over my body except my breast and I have a feeling its going to spread there next. Its so frustrating and it makes me depressed. My husband doesn't understand why it's so hard for me to stop scratching. He grabs my hand everytime I go to scratch but it makes me emotional everytime he does it because the itching is so intense that scratching is the only relief. I'm afraid that my husband will no longer be attarcted to me anymore. I have tried every anti itch lotion and antihistimines they don't work for me. I was on prednisone for 2 weeks it didn't stop the itching but my skin stopped reacting from my scratching and it healed. I got bad side effects from it so I never wanna take it again. I'm trying to find a natural cure. I found an e-book on beateczema.com that I bought recently. I read it and it seems to have good information but I haven't tried it yet because it recommends to buy a juicer and I don't have the money to get a good one yet. My skin also peels a lot and its usually a big pile of it on the bed sheets or in my pants when I wake up in the morning. It's so horrible.

acostajerico

Unread postby stevenmaico » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:55 am

If you currently suffer from chronic eczema, your problem is really bad. I blamed chronic eczema for my chronic under-achievement in life over the years. And it also know as atopic dermatitis, is a chronic disease of the skin affecting more than 15 million Americans and growing in numbers.

stevenmaico

Unread postby johnclark » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:07 pm

You should use moisturisers and moisturising soap substitutes as these can help to maintain the barrier function of the skin and reduce itching, scratching and the penetration of irritants, allergens and micro-organisms.

johnclark

Unread postby charlemark » Thu May 10, 2012 7:58 am

Chronic eczema is typical as well as serious issues as the skin problem that most individuals experience with. This kind of issue has distinctive signs and signs which sufferers of different sex and age categories are unfortunately suffering from.

charlemark

Unread postby arthurlee » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:54 pm

To avoid rid of acne, you should increase the consumption of foods that contain vitamin C and E as it include antioxidants. It is beneficial to save your skin from damaging from harmful sun rays. So start taking l green vegetables and fruits that have adequate amount of vitamin C and E. Avoid oily food and drink plenty of water in day time.

arthurlee

Return to Skin