Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Skin

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

chronic Itchy legs

Skin Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Skin Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

chronic Itchy legs

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:05 pm

My leg started itching where the calves are and i didnt think much of it till it started itching on my other leg as well about a week later...There is no red bumps, prefforated skin, skin discoloration, or chaffing other then a result of me scratching it. My legs itch like no other! Its absolutely horrible at times...the more i scratch the more it itches! Ill scratch it till my skin starts bleeding and i only stop it from itching by putting somthing on it that makes it sting like alcohol. It doesnt itch 24/7..sometimes its only at night and at a random time in the day..useually itching occurs after the area is rubbed and boy does that get it goin!...Ive had this for like 2 years and ive tried all the ring worm lotions and sprays to no avail..ive also tried moisturizing the heck outta them but that seems to make it worse...also ive used pure 100% tea tree oil and that didnt do much...Also apple cider vinegar didnt do anything..ive tried neosporin, cala gel, aloe vera, bc powder, amoxicillan antibotic, and lemon juice...no luck so far...its not a flare up thing either its always continual and some days it itches worse then others...but like i said it doesnt ALWAYS itch during the day...Ive noticed things that are hot make it itch like CRAZY on contact...especiallly the blow dryer...it spreads to around the back of my knees and thighs every once in a while and then goes away...and its been at my ankles lately..but the main constant source has always been my calves..anybody got any ideas as to what the heck this is? cause i havent been able to find ANYTHING like it in all my hours of research..

HealthForum

Re: chronic Itchy legs

Unread postby alysiawarn » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:28 pm

The cause of itchy legs varies, and most incidents don't require medical attention. If you have a this kind of reaction oral medications and topical creams can ease discomfort to deal with this problem.

alysiawarn

Unread postby kampetant » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:00 am

i think telcom powder is also helpfil in this codition, After taking bath apply any oil or lotion at ue legs, and also telcom powder, make it ur habbit, i m telling u the cheapest remedy try it may it helps u.

kampetant

Unread postby lisallu » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:51 am

I'm really curious about chronic itchy legs.What are chronic itchy legs on earth?Any vivid pictures?

lisallu

Unread postby acostajerico » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:06 am

It could be parasites and also your magnesium levels may be low.You need to be scanned to see what it is. I had a young girl just like you and it was parasites. Make sure you get a really good parasite detox not an over the counter one, try a health shop or natropath.

acostajerico

Unread postby davidfitzgera » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:24 am

It is a serious problem. Itchy may experience by any person who start exercise like running after a long period of inactivity.

davidfitzgera

Unread postby Gerhard21 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:51 am

Lower-leg itchiness is definitely an irritating situation which affects lots of people. The reason for itchy legs differs, and most incidents do not require medical assistance. However in some situations, scratchy legs become a serious issue, producing sufferers not able to focus or even carry out their own every day routines. It is possible to stop scratchy thighs. However, you will need to target the trigger.

Kinds

Leg itching is usually caused by dermatitis or might, irritation from the upper pores and skin layers. Two of the most typical kinds of dermatitis are contact dermatitis as well as chronic dermatitis. Contact dermatitis happens following immediate contact with an toxic irritant. Substances which usually bring about a reaction include body creams, shower gels, fabrics as well as plants. Along with chronic dermatitis, sufferers aren't necessarily allergic to 1 or even 2 particular substances. Rather, they have several allergic reactions, plus they are affected from hay fever, meals allergies and asthma. Consequently, lower-leg itchiness among such people is usually serious as well as long-lasting.

Gerhard21

Unread postby stevenmaico » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:00 am

Really its a serious problem. I really hadn't knowledge about the this topic and I am really happy to know about. I hope you will share more information regarding it.

stevenmaico

Unread postby arthurlee » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Have you tried any herbal treatment, if not, then a lot of products are available in market, just try it. I am sure you will definitely got benefited.

arthurlee

Return to Skin