Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Pregnancy Forum Third Trimester of Pregnancy

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

32 weeks and no movement!

Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

32 weeks and no movement!

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:30 pm

32 weeks. No movement. What is going on?

I am having a beautiful, healthy baby girl. I am 32 weeks pregnant (as of today) and my baby has been pretty active. I have been feeling my babies movements ever since my 22nd week.

She is pretty active during the daytime but extremely active at night. Hit midnight, like clock work, she is tossing, turning, tumbling, shifting sides all that good stuff. Her strong activity literally wakes me up during my sleep.

Well, the last time I felt my baby move was 9:00pm last night. I didn't feel her movements for long, just a couple kicks here and there. Around midnight, I laid down to go to sleep and I remember thinking to myself how awkward it was that she wasn't moving. Well I ended up falling asleep. During my "midnight potty breaks" I remember saying to myself how It is completely abnormal that she isn't active. I started getting a little worried. I then laid on my back and started jiggling my stomach. Nothing! Once again, I ended up falling asleep. When I woke up this morning, I still hadn't felt any movements. So I got up, got a glass of water and laid back down. I again, started jiggling my stomach trying to wake her up. Nothing!

I called my mom and explained what happened and she said that it could of just been I was really tired that I didn't feel her movements during the night. I took that into consideration because I have been completely exhausted. So she just told me to just monitor her movements closely today. If her activity doesn't pick up, then we can really worry.

I have been really focusing on my babies movements all throughout the day and I again, haven't noticed anything. I've eaten and drank plenty so I am not sure what is going on.

Around 9:00PM I decided that I was going to try orange juice. I heard that orange juice really "hypes" the baby up. I was relieved because I did feel something but it lasted for less then a min. She just gave a good couple of kicks (or turns) and that was it. Now we are back to square one.

My question for you is, should I go to the ER to have them put me on a fetal monitorr? Is decreased activity something Drs say to watch out for?

I am just a nervous wreck. Please give me your opinions ASAP!

HealthForum

Re: 32 WEEKS AND NO! MOVEMENT!

Unread postby ImagineitGirl » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:54 am

Hey mate nothing to worry much about this matter, a similar sort of problem had with my elder sister and she was anxious too. It was her 34th week then she consulted our family doctor and got some positive advice. There are some babies never show movements easily, so I guess you carrying one of them. Lol. Don’t worry baby will be kicking sooner for sure. Good luck!

ImagineitGirl

Re: 32 WEEKS AND NO! MOVEMENT!

Unread postby lawtonobgyn » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:39 am

Its a common issue among pregnant womens. However, for your mind of peace, I would recommend you to get in touch with the gynecologist.

lawtonobgyn

Return to Third Trimester of Pregnancy