Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Intestinal Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Pressure feeling in abdomen

Intestinal Disorders Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Intestinal Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Pressure feeling in abdomen

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:46 am

Two months ago, after a day of eating bad food, I woke at night to diaherra. On the second bowel movement I broke out in a complete body sweat. Felt fine the next. The day after that I felt pain in lower, right abdomen every time I stood up. Pain only lasted 1 day. Since then I have this pressure feeling in my lower abdomen especially when I sit. Standing and laying down gives me relief but not completely. If I go a day without a bowel movement I notice the pressure feeling will go up my right side to upper abdomen. Sometimes I will feel quick shooting pain at this stage. But for the most part I would like to point out it isn't pain but more of a pressure feeling. I have no pain when I press on my abdomen. I have had a few days of increased salvia and then weeks later I had a few days of dry mouth with white tongue. I take meds for hypothyrod, anxiety and a diuretic for high blood pressure.

HealthForum

Return to Intestinal Disorders