Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Depression

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Underlining reason is for my depression?

Depression Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Depression Health Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Re: Underlining reason is for my depression?

Unread postby RickyCraig » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Panic attacks and all-overs are of the aforementioned breed. No-one knows what causes them, but drugs can help. There are no complete medical cures, though. If you adjudge to appear off the pills you're demography for depression, again it's about assertive the abasement will return.

RickyCraig

Unread postby biphedadrene » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:53 am

I just want to say that whatever good or bad happens with u ,you must forgot all that things.

biphedadrene

Unread postby Audrey » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Sometimes it is low health that causes depression. Make sure you are taking healthy food and doing half an hour regular exercise. Probably it will help.
Stay fit! :)

Audrey

Unread postby kpelement07 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:39 am

Those who know me will be shocked to hear that I’ve struggled with depression all of my life. Those who really know me won’t be shocked at all. I’ve always had a tendency to laugh at everything, make a joke of life, and be the life of the party. This can trick people around me into believing that I’m a “care-free” guy. I’ve never been that. I never will be. But, I DO have a happy life. And now, because of the ways I’ve learned to manage my depression, my smile and my laughter represent me far greater than they used to.

kpelement07

Unread postby rogerstuen » Sat May 05, 2012 5:47 am

Most individuals who encounter adverse reactions will see they are relaxing and short-lived. It is uncommon for an individual to have long-term results, but there are conditions. Any uncommon response you encounter should be revealed to your physician immediately away.

rogerstuen

Unread postby Henrywronger » Wed May 23, 2012 10:10 am

For the depression there is some of the reason is responsible that is either family problem or some of the internal problem that are the reason for your depression. my advice to you for improving from the depression you have to take a rest, meet new people, do yoga, exercise and take a healthy food and take perfect sleep.

Henrywronger

Unread postby Audrey » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:28 am

Depression sometimes due to overeating or not eating at regular intervals.

Audrey

Unread postby roystonmunt » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:28 am

Don't hurry or exaggerate it. Don't get irritated if your feelings is not significantly enhanced right away. Sensation better needs time.
Do not create significant lifestyle choices, such as modifying tasks or planning a wedding or separated without talking to others who know you well. These individuals often can have a more purpose perspective of your scenario. In any situation, you should delay essential choices until your depressive disorders has put.
Do not anticipate to "snap out" of your depressive disorders. People hardly ever do. Help yourself as much as you can, and do not responsibility yourself for not being up to par.
Remember, do not take your adverse considering. It is aspect of the depressive disorders and will appear reduced as your depressive disorders reacts to therapy.

roystonmunt

Previous

Return to Depression