Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Lupus

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

RA and Lupus treatment

Lupus Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Lupus Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

RA and Lupus treatment

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:52 am

I'm a 49 year old female being treated for RA and LUPUS for 4 years. Intially, I was given prednisone burst and started on Plaquenil and for the first year I was feeling great and then they increased the plaquenil from 400 mg per day to 600mg it didn't work, so the doctor reduced it back to 400mg and added Imuran twice a day for six months and when that wasn't working he increased it to 4 times a day which is the max and I'm still feeling very poor. Today, my husband touched the back of my shoulder blade and the pain was extreme. What's happening to me? I made a follow-up apointment. I'm thinking about going to Mayo Clinic I need some hope. I get this pain in my hands and elbows that won't allow me to get any sleep. Sometimes they feel like they're on fire, my heart starts to beat rapidly and I sweat. I feel like I'm going to die

HealthForum

Return to Lupus