Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index General Forum Topics Introduce Yourself

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Hey guys...I am new, and wanted to see if I would be accepte

Introduce Yourself Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Introduce Yourself Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Hey guys...I am new, and wanted to see if I would be accepte

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:23 pm

hi guys,

Not sure what to do. I made a public discovery that I think is important, but am not sure who to tell or what to do. Apparently, I have been doing something wrong these last few years, and am willing to do what it takes to make up for past wrongs, and get this information to the right people.

I have epilepsy, and honestly love my illness. I survived one hell of a ride, and it gave me a unique perspective on life, and I can't be thankful enough. The problem is that I made this discovery regarding Santa Economics, but because of the stigma of my illness, and the fact I have a hard time connecting with people, it has made it almost impossible to get started. I really had the best intentions, and never cared about money. But when I realized how much money was available to the charities, of course I cared. This thing was not meant for a guy like me. Sure, I will keep trying, but I can't do this myself. I stopped caring about Santa in a way that I hate, and just want to get on with my life.

I know this was a horrible introduction, but I just wanted to be honest. I don't know what to do, and that has turned me into a basketcase...At what point should I listen to people and just give up?

HealthForum

Re: Hey guys...I am new, and wanted to see if I would be acc

Unread postby ankit123 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:37 am

you should listen to people and do the things which are right....and money is very important don't waste it..

ankit123

Unread postby todion » Mon May 28, 2012 7:14 am

Cool, it’s too good and going well

Here is todion and need a hugs for you with your such types of post sharing and hope you doing some more better and wonderful movement here with help of post.

Enjoy with mates.

todion

Unread postby forumaddicted » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:52 am

Hi guys this is Rebbica. I am working as a public relation officer. I am here to discuss people health problems who are living in rural places.

forumaddicted

Return to Introduce Yourself