Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Eating Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Very Low Calorie Diet

Eating Disorders Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Eating Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Very Low Calorie Diet

Unread postby slimandsave » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:18 am

Obesity is a major health concern of people now a days. In this busy life we don't get much time to exercise and this leads to fats accumulation in different areas of of our body. Not only it makes us look bad it pens the doors for various diseases like diabetes, high blood sugar, high cholesterol and cardiac diseases.

So its very necessary to eat on correct time and at least exercise for an hour or half. To Quickly get rid of the fats we can also use very low calorie diet.

Thanks

slimandsave

Re: Very Low Calorie Diet

Unread postby PetriciaLopez » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:58 am

Walk for a ½ hour instead of watching TV.

Some people believe that watching TV is a great way to wind-down after a hard day and doing exercise is often the last thing on their minds. But going for a half-hour or hours walk instead of plonking down in front of the TV can help you de-stress, clear your mind and set you up for a relaxing evening and a great night's sleep. You can make the walk even better if you take your partner, children or dog with you. :dance

PetriciaLopez

Unread postby castillonewsom » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:50 am

Low calories diet is a very good option to maintain body fat because it is not make fat in our body. I really like to eat low calorie diet and maintain my body fat. If you don't do exercise then you should use low calorie foods.

castillonewsom

Unread postby healthy » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Low carb diet are all ways the best source to maintain our weight. Finding a proper diet schedule will all ways helps us to maintain our weight. Counting my calories has helped me a lot. :muscle

healthy

Unread postby roystonmunt » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:12 am

Eat Low-Calorie Foods

While one benefits of a diet plan program strategy like this is that you can generally eat whatever you want provided that you don't surpass your vitamin variety, you should still follow mostly low-calorie meals. A big product of cheesecake might take as much as one third of your vitamin permitting for the day, so that doesn't keep you with much else to eat, and you will probably go to relax hungry. By taking mostly low-calorie meals such as fruit, vegetables, low-fat dairy food products and better snacks, you can appreciate large meals and ongoing snacks while staying within your financial permitting.

roystonmunt

Unread postby messi121lion » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:32 am

Fruits and vegetables are always low fat diet and one of the important benefits of the fruits is that they contains the roughage, which helps to digest the food quickly. I always eat fruits daily :)

messi121lion

Unread postby ethan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:01 am

Just wanted to add one more thing do not ever skip your meal. Because skipping your meal means not adding fuel to your body.

ethan

Unread postby lindaalbert » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:22 am

Prefer light food two times a day. You can eat your lunch with out restrictions. Fruit juice is also very good for your health.

lindaalbert

Unread postby forumhealth » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:47 pm

ethan wrote:do not ever skip your meal. Because skipping your meal means not adding fuel to your body.

Yes. I think its important, when you dont eat, you hurt the body and it canot fight and live healthy.. Issue is what to eat, and how to physically excercise daily to keep fat out i think.

I think chocolate, sweets and such things can only add up more fat.

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby Jenie » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:12 am

From my point of view if you eat low calorie foods, then may be it effect on your health.

Jenie

Next

Return to Eating Disorders