Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Sleep Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Side Sleeper Pillow

Sleep Disorders Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Sleep Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Side Sleeper Pillow

Unread postby Audrey » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Side sleeper pillow is often, from the looks of it, just like any other pillow. However, there are some “wacky” or “crazy” designs looking like snakes for example which really do tell that this is not an ordinary pillow.

The main purpose of this pillow is to either create more comfort for people who sleep on their side and sometimes or often feel that their shoulder is getting in the way or they just can’t get comfortable or to help those people who are suffering from conditions like snoring or mild sleep apnea or related sleep disorders where the air passages can be widened due to a different body position.

Audrey

Re: Side Sleeper Pillow

Unread postby forumhealth » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:24 pm

I think the pillow is important when one has sleeping disorders, certainly its not the most important reason, but I just bought a new pillow and i must say its a big improvement because im really side sleeper. This pillow helps me to reduce turing and changing positions little bit because its more confortable.

forumhealth
Site Admin

Re: Side Sleeper Pillow

Unread postby Jenie » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:08 am

From my point of view Pillow is most important part for sleep. If you did not get proper pillow, then your whole night will be spoil.

Jenie

Return to Sleep Disorders