Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Nutrition Diets and Diet Plans

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Does Weight Loss Suppliments works?

Diets and Diet Plans Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Diets and Diet Plans Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.
ProShape Diet pills

Does Weight Loss Suppliments works?

Unread postby Phenocal review » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:03 am

Many times my clients came to me and questioned that "Does Weight Loss Suppliments works?". And every time I answer them,"YES, they work, BUT not all of them." Actually if these suppliments contains some key ingredients then they will really work.

Last edited by Phenocal review on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phenocal review

Re: Does Weight Loss Suppliments works?

Unread postby homerean » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:12 am

Some weight loss supplements are good to loosing weight it really works but some cheap prescription are not good for our health because they might be some time creating side effects in our body. So be choosy to taking any kind of weight loss supplements.

homerean

Re: Does Weight Loss Suppliments works?

Unread postby AalaMargaret » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:36 am

Some weight loss supplements are effective while some are less effective. Supplements those contain several ingredients like Green Tea leaf extract, Hoodia Gordonii, Glucomannan and source of Vitamin B are more effective.

AalaMargaret

Return to Diets and Diet Plans