Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Dental Health

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Recommended number of annual visits to the Dentist?

Dental Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Dental Health Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Recommended number of annual visits to the Dentist?

Unread postby ironfrog33 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:27 am

Now that I have Dental insurance I would like to start taking better care of my teeth. I haven't been to the dentist since I was in high school, and I'm positive that I will require some dental work. Just out of curiosity, how many times a year should someone be seen by a Dentist?

ironfrog33

Re: Recommended number of annual visits to the Dentist?

Unread postby forumhealth » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Hello, in our country - Czech Republic (Europe) we are told to visit dentist yearly. (once year) and also when you got any problem with your teeth.

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby edithculkins » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:53 am

It depends on the condition of your teeth you ca visit once in two months, or if you have a bad teeth that needs to be treated twice a month is ideal besides the dentist will tell you on how often you should see him for a dental check up or other treatments you might need for your dental care.

edithculkins

Unread postby domtoreto » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:26 am

In my opinion, 4 times a year is best for your proper dental care. Just make sure to visit a professional dentist for your dental care.

domtoreto

Return to Dental Health