Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mens Health Sexual Health

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Ejaculating Too Fast?

Sexual Health - Men Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Sexual Health - Men Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Ejaculating Too Fast?

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for almost a year and have a great sex life. Lately though, for the past 2 weeks, I have been cummin fast...Not right away but after like a minute or 2. I don't know whats wrong but I keep thinkin about it...Maybe if I stopped worrying about it so much it wouldn't happen...Any thoughts?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

HealthForum

Re: Ejaculating Too Fast?

Unread postby stevesmith » Tue May 31, 2011 11:16 am

Hi,
According to you are suffering from premature ejaculation.You can easily treat from premature ejaculation by having Dapoxetine .It is commonly know as Super P-Force which is an powerful medication that helps to treat premature ejaculation very effectively.

stevesmith

Unread postby forumhealth » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:54 am

Hi, can the body detoxication help with premature ejaculation issues? What is the primary cause of premature ejaculation? Thanks!

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby ankit123 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:14 am

i dont know..even i want to also know that same question..

ankit123

Unread postby Braxton43 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:18 pm

I have no aim of hinting 'not to concern yourself with it'. This is a really stressing factor for a bloke.

What you've is the frequent condition known as early ejaculation and vast amounts of guys have it. And the the issue here is that worry causes it to be worse.

Thankfully, it can generally be cured - especially if your partner is willing to assist you.

Additionally, it is now easy to use particular medicines which you take a handful of hours prior to sex, so as to make you last longer.

Braxton43

Unread postby healthmag » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:23 pm

I think this is a serious problem and need professional advice. Of course you can visit my journal to which have that link in my signature.

healthmag

Unread postby lilychen » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:14 pm

I think you are suffering from premature ejaculation this often happens when a guy ejaculate early during an intercourse, the best thing you should do now is to go and see a doctor since premature ejaculation can lead to erectile dysfunction.

lilychen

Unread postby declans » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:23 am

yes you are affected with premature ejaculation, some of the breathing exercises and yoga will help you to stop premature ejaculation, and take a doctor advice to stop PE.

declans

Unread postby mack551 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:45 pm

i Had this problem like a year ago...i consult a doctor he gave me some medicin to take before sex and after some days every thing was ok....so consult a doctor will be best.

mack551

Unread postby bluepills123 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:20 am

premature ejaculating is very dangerious for men. Bluemagicpills provide Ejacualtion Pills in cheap cost. These pills are very effective for men.

bluepills123

Return to Sexual Health