Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Conditions and Diseases Cancer Brain Cancer

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Headaches every day - brain tumor ?

Brain Cancer Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Brain Cancer Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Headaches every day - brain tumor ?

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:32 am

I am 16 years old and I have had a headaches almsot everyday for the last year or so. they are either in my forhead or on the top of my head. they are either a dull pain or throbbing. some days are worse then others. some times they will hurt worse when i bend down to pick something up... i am worried i have a brain tumor.... please help me... somedays i feel like im in a daze, i feel like im not really here sort of like a dream,. hard to explain though.

HealthForum

Re: Headaches every day - brain tumor ?

Unread postby RonaldWig » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Additional complications are triggered when some other wellness such as a condition, illness, mind growth, or other aspect is present. With secondary complications the go discomfort is just a manifestation of the main wellness problem. By looking at a few aspects it is usually possible to figure out if your go discomfort is nothing to be concerned about or a serious wellness.

RonaldWig

Re: Headaches every day - brain tumor ?

Unread postby mack551 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:15 pm

headaches is not sure symptom of brain tumor....so dont hyper and consult doctor

mack551

Return to Brain Cancer