Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Nutrition Nutrition

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

What should I do to control my weight?

Nutrition Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Nutrition Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

What should I do to control my weight?

Unread postby ElienaMorgon » Wed May 09, 2012 7:19 am

Hi all,
Are you emphasize or eliminate one for weight control? By opening this thread I want you to share your thoughts relating to the above and make this thread informative for relevant searchers.
Keep share your thoughts
Thank you

ElienaMorgon

Re: What should I do to control my weight?

Unread postby Brock » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Well i guess for losing or maintaining your weight you need to two things,First is controlling your diet and the second is a proper exercise plan.
Be careful about what you eat,Avoid junk food and fast food.Prefer having fruits and vegetables in your diet.
Do for walk at least 1 hour per day,That will surely help you in losing or maintaining your weight.

Brock

Re: What should I do to control my weight?

Unread postby jackparker » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:42 am

If you want to control your body weight, then it is essential that you should keep a record of the calories that you are taking. Make a chart and decide what you will eat and in how much quantity. Start avoiding foods that are unhealthy and do not eat after taking dinner. By controlling yourself from unhealthy eating habits and following a workout strategy you can control your weight. You can measure your BMI i.e. body mass index too and can decide what to eat.

jackparker

Return to Nutrition