Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Pregnancy Forum Single and Pregnant

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

39 yrs old, pregnant, partner has left me

Single and Pregnant Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Single and Pregnant Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

39 yrs old, pregnant, partner has left me

Unread postby HealthForum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Please can somone offer me any advice. To cut a long story short, I fell in love with a guy who I beleived felt the same way about me. However, I discovered the other week that he only used me for my money and that he never loved me and has been seeing other women, particularly his ex girlfriend, behind my back. We are not together any more as he assaulted me and has tried to steal my identity by opening up accounts in my name (that's another story!). I found out early this week that I am expecting his baby though. I hate this guy and want nothing to do with him. My dilemma is I have always wanted a child but not like this. I always thought that I'd be a partner and in a stable relationship and have never wanted to be a single parent as I don't know if I will be able to cope on my own. I have little support around and my folks are in their 60s and have said that I will have to move out if I have the child. My fear is that I am 39 years old and that if I abort I may not have the chance of having a child again. But I don't want to be on my own though. Please can anyone offer any advice as I'm at a total loss. This guy in question is utter scum which I found out too late, and has totally ruined my life both financially and emotionally. Thanks. x

HealthForum

Return to Single and Pregnant