Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Relationships Dating

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Make Girls Run After You

Dating Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Dating Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Make Girls Run After You

Unread postby forumhealth » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:14 pm

I would like to befriend my female colleagues…something which I am somehow unable to do. There are some women in my office I find attractive and would like to date them. But I have to get familiar before I do that. How do I approach them? Any help?

forumhealth
Site Admin

Re: Make Girls Run After You

Unread postby forumhealth » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Maybe one should learn to be naturally and simply talkative to anyone, then we will be naturally talking also to the other gender?

forumhealth
Site Admin

Unread postby johncameron1985 » Sat May 14, 2011 7:04 pm

There is something that comes naturally. If you want to date with your girlfriend then ask her about the way that you like without fear. Some girl likes this if you ask directly without taking help from others. So try as you are in a natural way. I think she definitely come with u for date.

johncameron1985

Unread postby punebabes » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:45 am

it is possible only after providing good skills browsing good dating sites

punebabes

Unread postby herychristan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:13 pm

If you want to date with your girlfriend then ask her about the way that you like without fear. Some girl likes this if you ask directly without taking help from others. So try as you are in a natural way.

herychristan

Unread postby ankit123 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:23 am

Dont be shy..try to talk to them generally as a colleague..after some point of time u will able to say...

ankit123

Unread postby healthmag » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:19 pm

First think do you have a problem with self esteem. If yes I've devoted my work for this particular topic, which includes useful health tips for combating negative stress and useful communication with people from Dual sex. If the matter is serious I can give you free advice for you as long as you share your personal opinion for women in the workplace. (Sorry for bad english)

You can read specially article in my website :

http://health-mag.info/the-self-esteem

If you have any other question send me PM. Good luck!

healthmag

Unread postby DrewBlack » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:11 am

just act normal, don't freak her out. start a conversation as normal as you could, just like making a chit chat with your friend.

DrewBlack

Return to Dating