Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Eating Disorders

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Healthy dieting tips

Eating Disorders Health Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Eating Disorders Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Healthy dieting tips

Unread postby braincorner » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:34 am

Hi this is Dom and here i would like to asking to anybody please explain about dieting tips to increase our fitness.

private investigators in Mumbai

braincorner

Re: Healthy dieting tips

Unread postby Jenie » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:40 pm

I think dieting is not a solution to reduce fat. Regular work out is a best option to reduce fat.

Jenie

Unread postby Elena Shephard » Thu May 02, 2013 12:22 pm

To increase the fitness level, one should need a combination of both i.e, routine workout with some physical activities and a well healthy diet, while drinking plenty of water a day.

Elena Shephard

Unread postby Jenie » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:44 am

You should do some workout on daily basis. Do exercise and yoga it will better for you. And it will give you good result. :Blush

Jenie

Unread postby pharmacharak » Fri May 30, 2014 8:34 am

Hey Dom,
I am very happy that you are giving attention on your health and your diet... cause so many people are just ignore their health and eat just like an animals. Well coming on your point you need to eat more proteins that give you a power whole day. Often you can have some meat and vegetable which are great source of magnesium and vitamins...

pharmacharak

Unread postby DrewBlack » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:13 am

working out is the best option here. try running every morning, but of course with proper diet.

DrewBlack

Unread postby rolly34 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:51 am

Keeping a log of your exercise is a great motivater to see how you are progressing. Count your calories and keep track of them if you want to too. This will help you keep to your daily calorie intake.

Losing weight and being healthy is going to take time. There is no quick fix. A healthy and realistic goal is to lose 1-2 lbs. a week. Always stay positive

rolly34

Unread postby axery » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:53 am

Regular exercise, eating a healthy food, and natural herbs can help you have a fit body

axery

Unread postby jeanrose770 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:24 pm

I agree with everyone above. If you are dieting to improve fitness you are doing it wrong!
To increase stamina and strength you need to have daily physical activity and exercise. Start a sport, join the gym, something to make you sweat and feel tired!

jeanrose770

Unread postby momnikki » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:02 am

It's gonna require commitment, and I would definitely keep the diet simple. Eat more veggies, stay hydrated and exercise often. Plan it in advance and think how to stay motivated. I'm a snacky person, dont know to what extent you are, but I would aslo look for some healthy snacks ideas hah:D

momnikki

Next

Return to Eating Disorders