Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Self Injury

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

Can't stop hitting myself

Self Injury Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Self Injury Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

Can't stop hitting myself

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:47 pm

i have a very big problem, i harm myself, ill hit my head over and over and ill cut myself sometimes. and i no i have anger problems and i that i have a very big problem with this. it all started when i was about 12 or 13 i lost my mother and got very depressed, around 14 or 15 i started not to really care for anything, i cared for my friends, i cared for my family. but i didnt care about my self, i would go out and get drunk or do drugs and have horrible things happen to me. when at home at times, i got really mad or drunk i would sock holes in the walls, break things, and felt like dying. around 18 or 19 i started hitting myself in the head over and over when i got mad. or often when id fight with my partner. now i am 21 going on 22, just last night my girlfriend got a little mad at me because i asked her for a beer and she doesnt like me to drink so right away i knew that was stupid of me to even ask. so she got mad and went to the bathroom, i sat there feeling so stupid and started to hit myself in the head. then it turned into this crazy argument because i freaked out and hit myself, and she kept asking me to stop but i couldnt i just kept hitting myself crying. all i no is that she doesnt deserve this and neither do i, i want to stop so bad i need help and i dont wanna lose her she is my world i love her so much. shes not gonna put up with for much longer and i dont blame her i wouldnt want to see the person i love hurting themselves it would hurt me so bad. please give me some good advice im desprite for help. what do i do? im scared of what im doing to myself and how it will effect me aswell.

HealthForum

Re: Can't stop hitting myself

Unread postby cucu » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:26 am

love yourself,if you don t, anyone will care...

cucu

Unread postby Audrey » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:06 pm

It is a problem of an ignored seizure in the childhood. Consult a doctor, he might suggest you for a few tests like EEG or MIR. Those tests will help you determine your problem.

Audrey

Unread postby fortisjoint » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:25 am

It's not a big problem it's hurting yourself. So think about deeply.. Just feel and enjoy it.

fortisjoint

Unread postby Ralucan » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:07 pm

fortisjoint wrote:It's not a big problem it's hurting yourself. So think about deeply.. Just feel and enjoy it.

How can you say like this? I think he needs medical help to get out of this abnormal behaviour.

Ralucan

Unread postby Jenie » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:01 am

I think it is really a major problem. You should consult your doctor and it would be better if you don't do these types of nonsense. It is not good. TMI

Jenie

Unread postby DrewBlack » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:45 am

the only thing solution i know here is, to love and appreciate yourself more. i know it's hard, but you must do it.

DrewBlack

Unread postby axery » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:47 am

Stop drinking, stop using drugs, start doing some things that can make you happy and your partner, start to love yourself and I know your partner love you so much

axery

Return to Self Injury