Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Mental Health Self Injury

Interesting: MMS is said to heal 97% of the disease: quantumleap.is

I Hurt Myself

Self Injury Forum
Forum rules
Welcome to the Self Injury Forum - a health community featuring member and doctor discussions ranging from a specific symptom to related conditions, treatment options, medication, side effects, diet, and emotional issues surrounding medical conditions.

I Hurt Myself

Unread postby HealthForum » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:39 pm

... It's so hard to admit, but I sometimes cut my arms... You know, 4 months ago I read about this girl who cuts her arms and I thought- this will never happen to me.... And here I am!
I started two months ago - I had a huge fight with my parents, I was so angry and hurt, I had no one to talk to, so I just took a knife and cut my arm.... It felt better... I had a huge scar, so I stopped.... Or at least thats what I thought...

Last week I started to cut my arms again.... I know it's wrong, but I cannot help it.... Every time I cut my arm I think to myself that this is the last time.... But then I have a fight with my mom and I do it again.... I really need help!!! I have so many problems at home and in school... I have no friends to talk to and I can't talk to my family, because they will be so disappointed... My dad is really ill, my mom is working really hard to keep our family together, I just can't do this to them!!!! Please... I just need someone to talk to... Someone who can help me... I've had a depression three years ago, I spent two months in a hospital, took pills for ages, went to so many therapeits I lost count.... I just don't whant to go through all that again.... Please help!!!!!
if you know how to help me please write....

HealthForum

Re: I Hurt Myself

Unread postby suzireyan » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:39 pm

You hurt your self every time its not possible. You always have to take care while doing something , while playing, while walking. May be it will help you and you are not going to hurt your self.

suzireyan

Unread postby ankit123 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:08 am

This is not done..hurting yourself is not the solution..dont be child..grow up...

ankit123

Unread postby andrad01 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:52 am

Some people know that it's wrong but never really admit it or ignore the morals after that. You have a strong will that's needs to be caring of their life.

andrad01

Unread postby marykabrown » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:43 am

In future don't do this kind of idiotic activity.Don't get angry for anything,be cool.Do some yoga and meditation you will feel better.

marykabrown

Unread postby Taajsgpm » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:40 am

ankit123 wrote:This is not done..hurting yourself is not the solution..dont be child..grow up...

Its not tht easy my friend no human being , correctly wired , with normal chemical and electric function , "wants" to hurt themselvces the problem is far more than "grow up" seek profeesional help right away there are treatments available , google hurting myself . talk to family and friends get help

Taajsgpm

Unread postby DrewBlack » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:58 am

i got panic when i first read it, then i was just like -_- when i finally noticed the date the author first posted it. i hope all is well for her now, but i am still wondering if what happen or how's life now for her.

DrewBlack

Unread postby axery » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:53 am

Try to go out and meet other people and make friends with them, create some activities that can avoid you for cutting yourself. You have to love yourself, do it for your family and for you.

axery

Return to Self Injury